The Omnitude Story
Omnitude has grown from an idea to a living, breathing blockchain pioneer in the blink of an eye. We are a team, we never forget that, non-conformists that refuse to sing the same song as everyone else.
Omnitude is able to act as the platform for real-world adoption of this technology that is widely considered the fourth industrial revolution. Our flexible abstracted system architecture is ideally placed to integrate into existing legacy data systems whilst being flexible enough to accommodate new emergent technologies within the Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things and Machine Learning space.
We are a conduit for future-focused businesses to gain competitive advantage through technology. We act as consultants, solution providers, and platform enablers.
Enterprise Account Manager
Who are you?
You don’t like laying in bed, you are eager to learn and keen to impress. Curious and tenacious are fundamental traits, but you walk a fine line between arrogance and confidence. Comfortable talking to C-suite, technical minds, business leaders and peers, you do not discriminate, you educate, you learn, you deliver. You do all of this because you plan to win.
Responsible for the intensive acquisition of new customers for both professional services and platform adoption, the Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for working alongside our talented marketing team to educate and convert any inbound leads to the company. Alongside this there will be a strong emphasis on new business acquisition through multiple channels, including cold calling, event attendance, social selling and utilising your existing network. You will be reporting into the Commercial Director.
In the short term, our Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for the onboarding of new customers and measured on client retention and engagement.
- Identify target accounts globally, infiltrate those accounts at the highest decision making level and secure that business.
- Identify opportunities to grow relationships within the organisations and increase the awareness of Omnitude across multiple divisions.
- Demonstrate the Omnitude platform via Webex (or similar) in order to build the value proposition with key decision makers.
- Be responsible for pipeline growth and revenue growth.
- Utilise the company CRM system to monitor, track and engage with customers.
- Deliver weekly and monthly reports on performance.
- Define your strategy to deliver your targets and exceed your KPIs.
- At least 5 years’ experience selling technical products, in an industry setting
- Experience with CRM products
- Proven success in Business Development, Direct Sales and/or Account Management
- Evidenced experience in meeting and exceeding challenging targets
- Understanding of designing and using the insight from measurement frameworks
- Ability to work from office/road/home
- Must be authorised to work in UK at time of application
What we offer
- A market-related salary – in line with experience.
- Benefits including Pension, Private medical insurance, Life insurance, Subsidised parking and Gym membership, to name a few.
- An opportunity to work in a pioneering business at the bleeding edge of technology, challenging to disrupt the Status Quo and carve out a reputation for brilliance.
- Fabulous team and positive work environment.
- Recognition for everyone.
Click the big apply now button (obviously) and fill in the form. But don’t forget…
Send your CV (PDF) together with a single page intro letter (PDF) which must include at least the following:
- One paragraph describing yourself as a person (be original, not your work experience)
- A paragraph describing why you think you can add value to our business.
- A summary of your relevant experience plus salary expectations.
(remember not to exceed one page in total)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or other protected status. Are you still reading this? Well at least it shows your thorough, now get on and apply, we’re looking forward to meeting you.
No agencies, please.