The Omnitude Story
Omnitude has grown from an idea to a living, breathing blockchain pioneer in the blink of an eye. We are a team, we never forget that, non-conformists that refuse to sing the same song as everyone else.
Omnitude is able to act as the platform for real-world adoption of this technology that is widely considered the fourth industrial revolution. Our flexible abstracted system architecture is ideally placed to integrate into existing legacy data systems whilst being flexible enough to accommodate new emergent technologies within the Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things and Machine Learning space.
We are a conduit for future-focused businesses to gain competitive advantage through technology. We act as consultants, solution providers, and platform enablers.
This is a hands-on position which needs a very well organised person with a “can-do” attitude. Tasks will be varied as we have a small but growing USA subsidiary company. This is a newly created role due to the growth of the company. You will report directly to the CFO and will work with a Finance & Admin Assistant (who is also responsible for Learning and Development in the HR function).
- Responsible for all aspects of day to day management of Finance function in the businesses.
- Consolidation of international and subsidiary accounts (minimal to start off with but will grow).
- VAT submissions
- PAYE and related submission
- Assist with weekly cash-flow forecasts
- Manage the Purchase ledger (together with Finance assistant)
- Weekly / Monthly financial reporting / Management accounts preparation
- Ensuring effective internal financial controls and budget allocations
- Statistical analysis
- Supporting the CFO with any ad-hoc analysis and tasks
- Preparing activity reports and financial forecasts
- CIMA/ ACA or ACCA qualified – Preferred but QBE / Finalists will be considered.
- At least 5 years’ experience.
- Experienced with bank reconciliations and forex transactions.
- Knowledge of US and Irish GAAP will be beneficial but not essential. A strong willingness to learn is however essential.
- Working knowledge of Xero accounting software – Required.
- “Hands-on” approach.
- Good sense of humour – Essential.
- Experienced working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
What we offer
- A market-related salary – in line with experience.
- Benefits including Pension, Private medical insurance, Life insurance, Subsidised parking and Gym membership, to name a few.
- An opportunity to work in a pioneering business at the bleeding edge of technology, challenging to disrupt the Status Quo and carve out a reputation for brilliance.
- Fabulous team and positive work environment.
- Recognition for everyone.
Click the big apply now button (obviously) and fill in the form. But don’t forget…
Send your CV (PDF) together with a single page intro letter (PDF) which must include at least the following:
- One paragraph describing yourself as a person (be original, not your work experience)
- A paragraph describing why you think you can add value to our business.
- A summary of your relevant experience plus salary expectations.
(remember not to exceed one page in total)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or other protected status. Are you still reading this? Well at least it shows your thorough, now get on and apply, we’re looking forward to meeting you.
No agencies, please.