The Omnitude Story
Omnitude has grown from an idea to a living, breathing blockchain pioneer in the blink of an eye. We are a team, we never forget that, non-conformists that refuse to sing the same song as everyone else.
Omnitude is able to act as the platform for real-world adoption of this technology that is widely considered the fourth industrial revolution. Our flexible abstracted system architecture is ideally placed to integrate into existing legacy data systems whilst being flexible enough to accommodate new emergent technologies within the Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things and Machine Learning space.
We are a conduit for future-focused businesses to gain competitive advantage through technology. We act as consultants, solution providers, and platform enablers.
Who are you?
If you are a talented Go developer looking for a challenging role in building a unique blockchain middleware enterprise platform and applications, we need you. The position is remote and available to anyone self-driven, and with the experience and capacity to contribute to our vision.
- Defining and building Hyperledger Fabric Smart Contracts and components using Golang for a portfolio of enterprise blockchain products using Hyperledger and traditional tools that will enable the delivery of the Omnitude Platform.
- Developing and implementing complex data models and functions in Hyperledger Fabric using Golang.
- Reporting to the Platform Architect.
- The Omnitude Go Developer will be responsible for smart contract and component development for blockchain solutions that are used on the platform for in-house and customer applications.
- The Go Developer will be responsible to consider the broader scope by including additional new technologies such as Bigdata, AI and IoT and apply them to solve critical business problems when needed.
- Expert knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms.
- At least 10-12 years of experience in complete SDLC with a good understanding and experience in Golang, Cloud, Middleware integration and DevOps environment.
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or relevant discipline is required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience designing and implementing blockchain projects using Hyperledger Fabric, and delivering prototypes in real-world implementations of blockchain technology in a specific or diverse set of industries. Extensive enterprise system experience using Linux.
- Strong ability to accomplish projects as per deadlines and working with teams in different time zones.
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high-performance software.
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code.
- Familiar with code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Good written and oral communication skills to be able to work closely with customers and team.
- Ability to work as a team leader as well as a team member and take accountability.
- Should be able to work with a multi-cultural, and multi-generation team and understand the dynamics well.
- A knack for conceptualising, writing or supporting the development of whitepapers, case studies etc. for the marketing and communications team.
Preferred Additional Experience
- All Hyperledger technologies, DLT, Stellar, Crypto, Self-sovereign identity management.
- Experience in Identity Management, Public Sector Healthcare or Logistics.
- Enterprise application experience (ERP, WMS, etc.)
- Multi-dimensional data sets and complex data models.
What we offer
- A market-related salary – in line with experience.
- Benefits including Pension, Private medical insurance, Life insurance, Subsidised parking and Gym membership, to name a few.
- An opportunity to work in a pioneering business at the bleeding edge of technology, challenging to disrupt the Status Quo and carve out a reputation for brilliance.
- Fabulous team and positive work environment.
- Recognition for everyone.
Click the big apply now button (obviously) and fill in the form. But don’t forget…
Send your CV (PDF) together with a single page intro letter (PDF) which must include at least the following:
- One paragraph describing yourself as a person (be original, not your work experience)
- A paragraph describing why you think you can add value to our business.
- A summary of your relevant experience plus salary expectations.
(remember not to exceed one page in total)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or other protected status. Are you still reading this? Well at least it shows your thorough, now get on and apply, we’re looking forward to meeting you.
No agencies, please.