The Omnitude Story
Omnitude has grown from an idea to a living, breathing blockchain pioneer in the blink of an eye. We are a team, we never forget that, non-conformists that refuse to sing the same song as everyone else.
Omnitude is able to act as the platform for real-world adoption of this technology that is widely considered the fourth industrial revolution. Our flexible abstracted system architecture is ideally placed to integrate into existing legacy data systems whilst being flexible enough to accommodate new emergent technologies within the Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things and Machine Learning space.
We are a conduit for future-focused businesses to gain competitive advantage through technology. We act as consultants, solution providers, and platform enablers.
Head of Sales
Who are you?
You must be able to demonstrate a strong track record of building business from cold in a variety of industry verticals. You have strong commercial instincts backed up with a creative approach to problem-solving. You can imagine what great looks like and know how to get there. You will be asked about your track record so your recall of numbers will be expected to be perfect. You must have a genuine interest in technology and what transformational change can bring to both our clients and our business.
The Head of Sales will be primarily expected to drive business growth through leading on business development and client facing opportunities. This will be achieved by:
- Setting and delivering the company plan alongside other members of the Senior Management Team
- Interpreting market trends and industry changes
- Making commercial recommendations to the business
- Streamlining lead generation processes enabling sales teams to chase leads swiftly
- Implementing new sales strategies and ensuring departments follow industry best practice
- Negotiating ongoing contracts with suppliers and customers
- Reviewing contracts and making recommendations on commerciality
- Management of all commercial consultants, account managers and third-party suppliers in this division
- Strong entrepreneurial skills and a natural ability to spot opportunities for revenue generation
- Strong management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
What we offer
- A market-related salary – in line with experience.
- Benefits including Pension, Private medical insurance, Life insurance, Subsidised parking and Gym membership, to name a few.
- An opportunity to work in a pioneering business at the bleeding edge of technology, challenging to disrupt the Status Quo and carve out a reputation for brilliance.
- Fabulous team and positive work environment.
- Recognition for everyone.
Click the big apply now button (obviously) and fill in the form. But don’t forget…
Send your CV (PDF) together with a single page intro letter (PDF) which must include at least the following:
- One paragraph describing yourself as a person (be original, not your work experience)
- A paragraph describing why you think you can add value to our business.
- A summary of your relevant experience plus salary expectations.
(remember not to exceed one page in total)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or other protected status. Are you still reading this? Well at least it shows your thorough, now get on and apply, we’re looking forward to meeting you.
No agencies, please.