The Omnitude Story
Omnitude has grown from an idea to a living, breathing blockchain pioneer in the blink of an eye. We are a team, we never forget that, non-conformists that refuse to sing the same song as everyone else.
Omnitude is able to act as the platform for real-world adoption of this technology that is widely considered the fourth industrial revolution. Our flexible abstracted system architecture is ideally placed to integrate into existing legacy data systems whilst being flexible enough to accommodate new emergent technologies within the Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things and Machine Learning space.
We are a conduit for future-focused businesses to gain competitive advantage through technology. We act as consultants, solution providers, and platform enablers.
Lead QA Engineer
Who are you?
If you are an experienced QA Engineer looking for a challenging role in building a highly technical QA program and team in a demanding environment of enterprise blockchain platforms and applications, we have your dream job. The position is remote and available to anyone self-driven, and with the passion, experience and capacity to contribute to our vision.
- Define and operate the testing strategy for a middleware blockchain platform and a growing portfolio of multi-enterprise blockchain applications.
- Oversee, mentor, and direct junior QA staff.
- Report directly to the CTO.
- Design, create, implement test automation frameworks and maintaining scalable data sets.
- Develop and contribute to long-term technical solutions and strategies of the engineering department.
- Assisting with delivering high-quality code to a huge client base.
- Identifying and recording bugs, verifying fixes.
- Leverage monitoring and reporting tools to provide quality metrics.
- Assisting development and support teams by reproducing issues.
- Participate in and contribute to the DevOps processes, etc.
- Operating in a demanding environment of new technologies and application concepts.
- 5+ years of experience in automated QA with enterprise applications.
- Significant experience with RDBMS and NoSQL (and related technologies)
- Experience with test automation, functional and performance.
- Solid understanding of testing web services, APIs, and devices.
- Experience in the creation of Sandbox environments for testing
- Experience in Stress / Load Testing
- Excellent understanding of git, migrations, and related tools
- Skills in debugging issues and providing developers with significant feedback
Preferred Additional Experience
- Hyperledger, DLT, Stellar, Crypto, self-sovereign identity management
What we offer
- A market-related salary – in line with experience.
- Benefits including Pension, Private medical insurance, Life insurance, Subsidised parking and Gym membership, to name a few.
- An opportunity to work in a pioneering business at the bleeding edge of technology, challenging to disrupt the Status Quo and carve out a reputation for brilliance.
- Fabulous team and positive work environment.
- Recognition for everyone.
Click the big apply now button (obviously) and fill in the form. But don’t forget…
Send your CV (PDF) together with a single page intro letter (PDF) which must include at least the following:
- One paragraph describing yourself as a person (be original, not your work experience)
- A paragraph describing why you think you can add value to our business.
- A summary of your relevant experience plus salary expectations.
(remember not to exceed one page in total)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or other protected status. Are you still reading this? Well at least it shows your thorough, now get on and apply, we’re looking forward to meeting you.
No agencies, please.