The Omnitude Story
Omnitude has grown from an idea to a living, breathing blockchain pioneer in the blink of an eye. We are a team, we never forget that, non-conformists that refuse to sing the same song as everyone else.
Omnitude is able to act as the platform for real-world adoption of this technology that is widely considered the fourth industrial revolution. Our flexible abstracted system architecture is ideally placed to integrate into existing legacy data systems whilst being flexible enough to accommodate new emergent technologies within the Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things and Machine Learning space.
We are a conduit for future-focused businesses to gain competitive advantage through technology. We act as consultants, solution providers, and platform enablers.
PR & Marketing Manager
Who are you?
You are an experienced head on solid shoulders. You have spent at least 2 years in a Senior Marketing and/or PR role with an understanding of what it takes to make businesses punch above their weight in a crowded tech marketplace. You love technology, but not as much as you love telling stories and changing perceptions. You are confident but not arrogant, you can talk, but are prepared to listen, you can lead but can roll your sleeves up and muck in when needed. You want to make a difference and be recognised for doing so.
Team leadership is a must, knowledge of how to measure and develop campaigns alongside a team of thinkers and doers is also a must. Great networks and contacts would be a definite advantage, but the courage to pick up a phone to persuade and influence, evangelise and convince is essential. You won’t be short of ideas and the wherewithal to implement them.
You are a great communicator, with a desire to create excellent campaigns, you will be prepared to learn and understand in depth what we do and why we do it. Able to express that to the wider world. B2B experience with a focus on C-Suite micro-conversion is a rather big plus.
- Plan, implement and lead our B2B Marketing/PR strategy alongside the Chief Engagement Officer.
- Lead your team to create collateral to support the Sales function to land and deliver large enterprise clients.
- Draw up and deliver alongside your team a digital conversion and optimisation strategy.
- Oversee, mentor, and direct your team.
- Create a growing PR presence within the enterprise tech landscape
- Report directly to the Chief Engagement Officer.
- You will be responsible for digital, social, PR, and offline marketing channels.
- Oversee content generation and design, brand building, events and lead generation.
- You will help position Omnitude as thought leaders within this tech space.
- Contribute to a Brand strategy to deliver Omnitude as a challenger to large incumbent tech businesses with an interest in this space.
- Manage the Marketing/PR budget
- Manage any freelance creative resource alongside our permanent staff.
- Set and maintain departmental targets.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in managing a small/medium team.
- Campaign/website/digital channel management.
- Budget management.
- A broad understanding of Blockchain.
- “Hands-on” approach.
- Good sense of humour – Essential.
- Experienced working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
Preferred Additional Experience
- A strong personal and professional network.
- Experience of working in a start-up.
What we offer
- A market-related salary – in line with experience.
- Benefits including Pension, Private medical insurance, Life insurance, Subsidised parking and Gym membership, to name a few.
- An opportunity to work in a pioneering business at the bleeding edge of technology, challenging to disrupt the Status Quo and carve out a reputation for brilliance.
- Fabulous team and positive work environment.
- Recognition for everyone.
Click the big apply now button (obviously) and fill in the form. But don’t forget…
Send your CV (PDF) together with a single page intro letter (PDF) which must include at least the following:
- One paragraph describing yourself as a person (be original, not your work experience)
- A paragraph describing why you think you can add value to our business.
- A summary of your relevant experience plus salary expectations.
(remember not to exceed one page in total)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or other protected status. Are you still reading this? Well at least it shows your thorough, now get on and apply, we’re looking forward to meeting you.
No agencies, please.