The Omnitude Story
Omnitude has grown from an idea to a living, breathing blockchain pioneer in the blink of an eye. We are a team, we never forget that, non-conformists that refuse to sing the same song as everyone else.
Omnitude is able to act as the platform for real-world adoption of this technology that is widely considered the fourth industrial revolution. Our flexible abstracted system architecture is ideally placed to integrate into existing legacy data systems whilst being flexible enough to accommodate new emergent technologies within the Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things and Machine Learning space.
We are a conduit for future-focused businesses to gain competitive advantage through technology. We act as consultants, solution providers, and platform enablers.
React Native Developer
Who are you?
If you are an experienced React Native Developer looking for a challenging role building and overseeing UI development in a demanding environment of enterprise blockchain platforms and applications, we have your dream job. The position is remote and available to anyone self-driven, and with the passion, experience and capacity to contribute to our vision.
- Building and implementing the UI components for a middleware blockchain platform and its growing portfolio of multi-enterprise blockchain applications
- Working with an exceptional and creative team to invent and create world class software
- Reporting to the UI Architect
- Create reusable, future-proof, UI and UX components and front-end libraries
- Great understanding of UX/navigation design
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality code to a huge client base
- Apply accessibility best practices and usability testing
- Ensure cross-browser/device development and comprehensive testing
- Maintain company website and assist with marketing UI needs
- Operate in a demanding environment of new technologies and application concepts
- Design and write software technical specifications and perform unit testing
- Document code and unit testing, etc..
- 2+ years’ experience with React
- 1+ years’ experience with React Native for cross-platform usage (Android and iOS).
- 1+ years’ experience with Redux/Flux architectures for app development
- Solid understanding of the React lifecycle
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Understanding of the various design patterns used in web and mobile development and how to implement them
- Experience with NodeJS and related technologies
- Knowledge of mobile-first responsive design
- Meticulous about clean, elegant and well-documented code and confident in deployment
- Thorough understanding of DevOps, Jira, git, etc.
- Excellent understanding of agile development.
- Experience with WordPress/PHP, Advanced Custom Fields
- Exposure to email templates, WPEngine, SEO Best Practices.
Preferred Additional Experience
- Hyperledger, DLT, Stellar, Crypto, Self-sovereign identity management
- Enterprise application experience (ERP, WMS, etc.)
- Multi-dimensional data sets and hierarchical navigation
- Data visualisation and advanced analytic presentation
- HTML5 Ad banners/animation
What we offer
- A market-related salary – in line with experience.
- Benefits including Pension, Private medical insurance, Life insurance, Subsidised parking and Gym membership, to name a few.
- An opportunity to work in a pioneering business at the bleeding edge of technology, challenging to disrupt the Status Quo and carve out a reputation for brilliance.
- Fabulous team and positive work environment.
- Recognition for everyone.
Click the big apply now button (obviously) and fill in the form. But don’t forget…
Send your CV (PDF) together with a single page intro letter (PDF) which must include at least the following:
- One paragraph describing yourself as a person (be original, not your work experience)
- A paragraph describing why you think you can add value to our business.
- A summary of your relevant experience plus salary expectations.
(remember not to exceed one page in total)
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or other protected status. Are you still reading this? Well at least it shows your thorough, now get on and apply, we’re looking forward to meeting you.
No agencies, please.